[Typo3-doc] TSRef mixed up

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Jan 20 00:04:25 CET 2005

Hi Bernhard,

(nice to see you fixed your name order finally! :-))

> I found that the online version of TSRef is a little bit mixed up.
>
> When you go to:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/Hour/
>
> The last part says "/Hour/" so I expect this part to be about the
> Hour condition ... but it is truly about the "hostname" condition.
>
> And all other links after this one are also "shifted" by one ...

That's a problem of either Documents suite or the Realpath extension - I
don't know. However the problem has not to do with TSref itself, so I
suggest you submit this as a bug in the category "typo3.org" on
http://bugs.typo3.org/

> will this be corrected or do i have to use the "old" links.
> Cause currently I'm writing extension documentation which heavily
> links to TSRef ...

Of course it has to be corrected.

- michael
--