[Typo3-doc] TSRef mixed up

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at mokka.at
Wed Jan 19 16:00:05 CET 2005

Hallo !

I found that the online version of TSRef is a little bit mixed up.

When you go to:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/Hour/

The last part says "/Hour/" so I expect this part to be about the
Hour condition ... but it is truly about the "hostname" condition.

And all other links after this one are also "shifted" by one ...

looks like some error happened when indexing/parsing the document ...

will this be corrected or do i have to use the "old" links.
Cause currently I'm writing extension documentation which heavily
links to TSRef ...

greets,
Bernhard
--