[Typo3-doc] Greetings and a question

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Wed Jan 5 19:39:38 CET 2005

Hi Rick!
> To close, I can assist with some of the documentation. What's critical now?

1.
Right now we want to finish up the Glossary:
   http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Glossary

There are around 50 words left to explain. I am trying to get
the glossary ready for the next release of Typo3, but it is
difficult to get enyone to explain those last...  ;-)

2.
The next thing is like Jean-Marie wrote - the wiki/documentation
structure. If you have the interest, go look at the latest
suggestion (the upper half of
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Draft_Main_Page) and give some
constructive criticism. I would appreciate that much, since I
have suggested most of it!

3.
This is my own thing! I have started to also structure the
documents. In short I want to "move around" some information
between documents and even into new documents. I want it to be
easier to find the information you need - both for newbies,
administrators and programmers! And I also want the community to
concentrate an a few, more important documents and keep them
easy to find, easy to ready and with updated / relevant information.

I have started with my first roadmap:
   http://www.infolagret.se/typowiki/index.php/Roadmap_I
where I want to get documentation for newbies and people just
managing contents in Typo3 (=Editors). I also want to start with
the documents for Administrators...

As you see this work is done in my own wiki, mostly because the
Typo3 DocTeam shows very little interest in this (maybe I
haven´t been able to explain my ideas?) and because the present
Typo3 wiki is so messy. If you like the idea, I welcome your
help with the first document:
   http://www.infolagret.se/typowiki/index.php/Introduction

Pick and choose!   :-)

/Peter Kindström