[Typo3-doc] Greetings and a question

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Wed Jan 5 12:29:11 CET 2005

> Hi Jean-Marie - T3board sounds like fun! I live in Japan, so that's a little
> far for me.

We have two Canadians here in Austria. So it's possible. Maybe next year.

> PukiWiki (a Japanese one). The plugins make it possible for your Wiki to
> sort of masquerade as a CMS.

Sylvain (docTeam leader) is presenting the future of documentation of
TYPO3 tonight at 17:00. He has been working on even more efficient and
structured way to work on documentations.

>>>The documentation structure ...
>

> Let me know what I can do. I have experience w/ documentation.

I will leave that up to Sylvain as it is in his hands where he would
like to use your input. We probably won't get back to you with a actual
job till after the T3BOARD.

Thanks for your offer anyway. We need every help we can get (as long as
we can use it). :-)

Jean-Marie