[Typo3-doc] Greetings and a question

Cogley, Rick rick.cogley at esolia.co.jp
Tue Jan 4 00:06:41 CET 2005

Hello Everyone, and Happy New Year. I searched but did not find an answer so
I decided to mail the list.

First, I was wondering, what was the rationale behind using a wiki for the
documentation of Typo3. On first glance, it seems like a good idea, but
wouldn't TYPO3 handle mostly everything the wiki can do?

Secondly, why MediaWiki as opposed to other wikis such as TWiki?

This is not a criticism; I am just curious.

To close, I can assist with some of the documentation. What's critical now?

Best Regards,

Rick Cogley
Tokyo, Japan