[Typo3-doc] About TimTaw

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Fri Aug 26 15:51:10 CEST 2005

Hi list,
I think it is time to discuss TimTaw again
(http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TimTaw)

Michael Stucki wrote:
> timtaw has been finished by Sebastian, so one step may be
> to migrate the wiki content into that system again (...if
> there is any need for this?!)

I don´t get TimTaw to work at my testsite, but I know others who
had it working. But in general I don´t think TimTaw is ready
yet: It needs better documentation and it should be easier to
set up (the ideal would be to just have a checkbox in the Page
Header (Page Properties :-)) setting everything up automatically
when checked). I also would like smaller icons (configurable?)
and Tapios changes for FE editing.

- How do we make SXW files out of it? Or shouldn´t we? If not,
we need print versions of typo3.org web pages.

- Where do we put the wiki content at typo3.org? It should be
integrated with the existing documentation pages, I believe.

- Can TimTaw/typo3.org handle translations of TimTaw "wikified"
pages?

/Peter Kindström