[Typo3-doc] Re: Requete de Typo3.fr => french translation

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Thu Aug 25 06:33:14 CEST 2005

Hi René,

Sorry I'm no more involved in TYPO3 at this time. I forward your offer
about TYPO3 documentation translation to the DocTEAM newsgroups.

You may also find more information asking people here. ;-)

I also forward your email to some who has contacted me about the
translation and the TYPO3 French documentation effort. He may can help you.

Please also check with Paul, to find who is the docteam-fr coordinator.
It's not me.

In Paris December 2003, the person assigned to this place was
pseudo=mathaus (http://forum.typo3.fr/index.php?showuser=160)

Best regards,
Sylvain.

René Bories wrote:
> Bonjour Sylvain,
>
> Ayant décidé d'investir dans Typo3, si vous avez des besoins de
> traduction, vous pouvez me contacter.
> Cordialement
>
> René Bories

Viart, merci. ;-)