[Typo3-doc] Glossary: Explanation of the word "shortcut"

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Mon Apr 11 20:42:55 CEST 2005

Hi Christian
> You're right, this explanation is totally nonsense (sorry, but it is),
> and it's also hard to understand. If this is the level, I'm not sure
> what the glossary is worth.

Don´t worry, I have read throught all the explanations now and
most of them are much better. I will try to use your suggestions
to make this explanation better!

Of course the quality of the explanations vary, but that is what
you can expect when about 40 people are involved. In that point
of view I think the explanations are really good!

I also hope that when people install the Glossary extension,
they will get a link to the wiki page where they can suggest a
better explanation!

/Peter Kindström