[Typo3-doc] language of screenshots

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sun Apr 10 19:57:34 CEST 2005

Hi Michael
 > Anyway, I hope its not a problem, to have non-English
screenshots in the
> Wiki.

It´s always nice to have english screenshots in english
manuals...  ;-)
But if it is not possible to change language in your Windows XP,
then german screenshots is better than no screenshots at all!

Another request is that images should just show Typo3 - and no
part of the OS or browser. Of course there are exceptions (like
in your installation manual, I guess), but if we try to keep it
that way, we can just ask people to switch language in Typo3 -
which seems to be more easy than doing it in Windows.  :-)

/Peter Kindström