[Typo3-doc] language of screenshots

Rainer (Rene) Suthoelder t3 at boswel-remove-me.de
Sun Apr 10 16:16:05 CEST 2005

Michael Perkhofer wrote:
> I am just writing a little doc for Typo3+IIS. Since my Windows
> version is German, all my screenshots are in German. I heard, that
> using Windows XP, its possible to switch the system language.

you would first have to install windows xp english and than add the language
packs (MUI, multiuser interface) for the other languages. the MUI is not
intended for endusers, but rather for MS's enterprise customers and
available only for open/select/enterprise license customers...

perhaps someone may help you out by providing some english screenshots.

rainer