[Typo3-doc] Fwd: Re: Getting Started" document in Spanish

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Apr 5 21:28:03 CEST 2005

Hi Peter,

> It would be better if Emiliano contacted (and reported progress)
>  in this mailing list instead. So that we have _one_ place for
> coordinating these kind of things...

Since he contacted me directly, there must be a communication problem
somewhere in the line.

But yes I will send him an invitation for this mailing list.

However if he doesn't want to then I'm still happy that he's contributing in
some way and will be glad to forward all needed information to you.

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out