[Typo3-doc] Glossary quality check

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Tue Apr 5 17:31:30 CEST 2005

... and talking about coordinating:

I was contacted by Kasper who wanted the Glossary ready for the
3.8.0 release in 2-3 weeks. Kasper has made an import script
(part of the extdeveval extension) so this is already taken care
of. But there are two things left to do:

== Finish the glossary "extension"
I don´t know who will do that. Kasper is talking to Rene Fritz
or Dan Frost about it (I think).

== Do a quality and syntax check on the wiki Glossary page
I have started to read throught the glossary (I am at "H" right
now) and note things that I cannot correct immidiately. But I
have to get help with rewriting some of the explanations.

Is there anyone interested in trying to rewrite the words I
list? We both need someone good at english (Patrick Whittick?)
and someone good at TYPO3. And then you can cooperate to get the
best explanations written down!

*Anyone, please?*

/Peter Kindström

PS. Don´t do anything on the wiki Glossary page without
coordinating with me. I am working with it off-line, so all
changes on the wiki will be delete when I update from my
off-line version!