[Typo3-doc] Organisation of the Typo3-doc and ideas

Kees KvdHall at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 1 13:06:07 CEST 2005

Hello Peter,

It is a good thing, to use sctructures and documents that already excists. This cost almost no effort. Is there a description of the current situation and status of the documentation? Is there a rough idea where we want to go to? Do we know what we need to get there?

What I saw on the wiki Main-page has a start paragraph with no content. That is not good. This will not encourage people to assist.
What does WIKI means? I know that there exists a Wikipedia but never used it. There are people like me. So why not explane this and why there is choosen for Wiki doc structure?

Have a nice weekend.

Kees van der Hall