[Typo3-doc] Ask for assistance: Release notes for 3.7.0

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Fri Sep 24 22:38:02 CEST 2004

Hi!
I was thinking of upgrading to 3.7.0 and just read the
TYPO3_3.7.0_Upgrade page on Typo3Wiki...  That page is VERY
confusing and not helpful at all.

Maybe I understand what to do if I use some "trial and error"
after upgrading, but is that really the way we should leave it?

I suggest the TYPO3_3.7.0_Upgrade page gets integrated in the
Installation Basics wiki pages and rewritten so that even a
newbie can understand and follow the instructions...

(When I read Michaels initial post, the picture gets clearer,
but not clear enought...)

--

/Peter Kindström