[Typo3-doc] Request for putting QA Charts into wiki

Ingmar Schlecht ingmars at web.de
Sun Sep 19 23:46:25 CEST 2004

Hi all of you rocking doc team folks!

on http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/Matrix/ you will find
two documents, "Browser Compatibility Chart" and "Server Compatibility
Chart" which I'm officially the maintainer of.

However, I would like them to be part of the wiki and not on typo3.org
any more, so people can update them themselves if they have found
something that does or does not work on a specific environment.

So if one of you could convert the documents into wiki pages, that would
be really cool.

thanks in advance and cheers,
Ingmar