[Typo3-doc] wiki to SXW

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Fri Sep 10 11:50:08 CEST 2004

Hi,

Jean-Marie Schweizer wrote:

>> http://typo3.org/projects/documents-suite/
> That project would be certainly nice to have but it seems to me to
> actually go through with it it will take many hours of many people that
> work on it.

Yes, it's a big project, I've took some part of it. I'm only proposing
the wiki -> sxw converter.

> Do we really have to set the goal that high?

Why not. :-)

But IMHO it should be developed in small part.

> Don't really understand what you mean here

Sorry, forgive that, I was thinking this kind of URL bring you back to
the full tread. :-\

> but If it's about the fact that not everything is perfect, aren't we
> here to try to change that?

Yes, it is. It's about programmer request.

> If you ask me about a clear definition of Wiki to SXW/PDF Tool I think
> by keeping it simple it's going to be the most clear. This is what I
> would tell the student. [...]

Ok, I take that in note. :-)

Do you read French, Jean-Marie ?

> At tool that converts the Wiki code of the documentation into the
> SXW/PDF Format so people can download what's writte on the Wiki and read
> it offline or print it out.

Yes, that is !
--
Cordialement,