[Typo3-doc] Backend Programming full import into the wiki

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Mon Sep 6 06:22:22 CEST 2004

Hi Sebastian,

Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:

>>> I've advanced my vim script, and tested it into the sandbox.
>>> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Sandbox#Full_import_here
> cool :) is it available at your user page?

Yup. :-)

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/User:Sylvain#My_tools

need the two script:
# typo3_2_wiki.vim
# import_full_doc_typo3.vim

import_full_doc_typo3.vim is the main script which work on the TOC of
the document in HTML on typo3.org.

I've tested only BE programming. :-)

Sorry I've updated a new version this morning, because, I've left a
binary char in typo3_2_wiki.vim. Should be fully txt now.

> Maybe we could split a document across the big headings? and append a
> suffix, or prepend a prefix, to the name of the document?
>
> I will have a look how to do automated uploads with lynx/GET/POST. I'm
> sure it should not be too difficult.

Give me a script and I will do the trick. ;-)

[keeping image URL on typo3.org]
> Hm could be a bad idea because URLs could change due to typo3temp clearing.

Yes, that what I think too.

May be, you can just untar an archive in a folder somewhere on the wiki.

Or even do the download them yourself. I can easily give you the full
list of the URL of all image used in a document.

Then you just have to do:

wget -i url_file

Magic ! ;-)
--