[Typo3-doc] Wiki on the go

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Thu Sep 2 13:01:21 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I'm back from my sabbatical and as it looks like a lot has been going on
and yet not a lot has changed. As I can see, we back to a structured way
of working with a drastically reduced docTeam?

I won't be able to work a lot on the wiki but I will do my best.

Yesterday, we had our monthly Swiss-TUG meating where I was invited to
say a few words about the Wiki. I hope I managed to invited some guys to
my personal enthusiasm for the Wiki, so we can count on a slowly growing
documenting community.

Jean-Marie