[Typo3-doc] discussion about the New way to document TYPO3 [was:translator request]

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Thu Sep 2 12:22:44 CEST 2004

Hi Werner,

Werner Altmann wrote:
>>Should I contact Markus M. Kimmel to request him for the last
>>version ?
> I don´t think so. Markus makes this job since two days and it will be
> done by a professional translator. I think it will be soon ready.

Ok, I left him his chance. ;-)
2 days it's really new !

>>We will have very much more proof reader in the wiki. And it will be
>>ready faster in the wiki. :-)
> Ok, we can talk about the wiki-way when there is no movement until
> the year 2005 ;))

Oh no, you can be sure that I wont wait far more that the end of
September 2004.

Please join us to a discussion about the new TYPO3 document system. I
don't know what as been stared long time ago and would be very happy to
know about it. :-)

The discussion will take place here.
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Talk:About_the_Documentation
--