[Typo3-doc] DocTEAM goals discussion

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Thu Oct 28 17:49:23 CEST 2004

  :
> In the same page, just before the «Writer Tree» section.

Ooops, sorry!
I must have been more confused then usual...  :-(

This section is a part of a bigger "plan" I have: There should
be a line of official Typo3 doumentation! The list is the start
of that...

But leave it out if you like, I don´t think it will fit very
well with your idea of gathering ALL documentation on the wiki...

>> I'm having a hard time finding pages and information on the wiki
>> nowadays... Hope I´m alone... ;-)
>
> You are probably not alone, don't be sarcastic. :-)
>
> It's real chaos right now. But no one followed me in the structure. I
> really feel alone on this one. But I'm still full of enthusiasm. :-)

Sorry for the sarcasm! I thought it was quite obvious that noone
was going to help you, since none of the replies indicated that:
  - One reply saying your *devition* was fantastic
  - One reply saying "I will not discuss this, but ok"
  - One negative reply from me

> It will just be much more slow. I'm still convinced that The_structure
> discussed has a really good potential.

Well, I don´t agree. My suggestion is that we DON´T change the
structure that much. Instead I suggest something between the
previous Main page and this page/structure (which should be
completed for use on Typo3 wiki):

   http://www.infolagret.se/typowiki/

The main reason is like Sylvain says - there are not enought
people giving a helping hand right now. IMHO, the DocTeam should
concentrate on some sort of "official" Typo3 documentation...

--

/Peter Kindström