[Typo3-doc] DocTEAM is recruiting members

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sat Oct 23 14:35:27 CEST 2004

Hi all,
> We are making the point of DocTEAM members. We currently have 3 active
> confirmed members. We need more help and involved volunteer. DocTEAM
> members are people which engage themselves to be available to accomplish
> documentation work.

Are you also planning to revise Status and Project members for
all the documentation projects that are listed on typo3.org?

And please, take my name away from the DocTeam! You *maybe*
could move it if you need a new project leader for
  - Documentation Roadmap
  - Glossary
or
  - Installation documentation

> Here is the DocTEAM *suggestion* definition:
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/DocteamCorner

And I have taken the goals on typo3.org and *suggested* a new
definition of the DocTEAM goals:
   http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/DocteamCorner#DocTEAM_goals

--

/Peter Kindström