[Typo3-doc] DocTEAM is recruiting members

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Sat Oct 23 06:53:16 CEST 2004

Hi,

We are making the point of DocTEAM members. We currently have 3 active
confirmed members. We need more help and involved volunteer. DocTEAM
members are people which engage themselves to be available to accomplish
documentation work.

Documentation jobs are wide. From simple spell checking, to article
writing and translation, and even php coding at programmer level.

Here is the DocTEAM *suggestion* definition:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/DocteamCorner

We encourage you to subscribe to the documentation mailing list, not
only read the newsgroup from time to time.

Binded newsgroup:
--
Regards,
Sylvain -- TYPO3 DocTEAM.