[Typo3-doc] TYPO3 Glossary

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Tue Oct 19 16:35:18 CEST 2004

Kasper wrote:
> - PLUGIN: As it is right now *we will use my plugin* which I will finish
> soon. It will also be integrated with other contnet on typo3.org and
> backend, therefore I will make it. I hope I will have status, maybe
> code, next week. So DON'T code on the plugin, ok!

Kasper told me last week that he didn't code the plugin yet.

Kasper: "The tx_glossary extension is at Dan Frost. You can ask him for
it if you want the data. Otherwise there is nothing code wise in it
really so there is no other point."

Replying to my question of placing a notice on the front page of
typo3.org, he replied: "You can have a frontpage notice but could you
word it for me so I can paste it in?".

So what do you guys think, should we go ahead and write something on the
typo3.org front page?

cheers,
Ingmar