[Typo3-doc] client documentation

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Tue Nov 30 08:44:25 CET 2004

> Very good, but I think we will need a new vocabulary to difference the
> TYPO3 user and TYPO3 Client.

Most defently. I think we have to focus to bring in just 1 new term,
that which describes the client. Everything else would be they way we
handled it so far.

I propose to keep the term client for right now, till we have a better
word for it.

> What could we propose to distinct those document and their writing
> process ?

I guess it lies all in the structure. Since Peter is thinking about
splitting the extension structure from everything else we should do the
same with the documents concerning the clients.

The writing process differs just by its initiation. Where with all the
other documents we focus on english. The client documents can start out
in a different language, e.g. German.

All of the documents will eventually have to follow certain structuring
rules in itself and design rules overall. This will have to wait till we
set up those rules what will not happen anytime soon since right now the
focus is on the structure.

But people can start right now. If they want to write in German they can
focus on client documentation. If they want to write in English they can
help cleaing up the docMatrix etc.

Jean-Marie