[Typo3-doc] [Translation]

Matthias Stübner news at stuebner.de
Tue Nov 30 05:00:46 CET 2004

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 12:34:14 +0100, JoH wrote:

> You are lucky that your customers don't force you to do deliver German
> manuals without additional fees, since they seem to have no problem
> understanding English manuals. There are many smaller companies outthere
> (and these are the clients many TYPO3-consultancies work for) who have those
> language problems.

Right. But even if it is not the point we are discussing here: Do you
believe that one could satisfy such a customer by throwing him standard
documents on the desk that describes each used module separately?

I can't say yes or no as I do not have any experience here, but I would
expect that in case that a customer wants to have a documentation, he wants
to have one that describes the usage of the website he got. Isn't it?
(Maybe someone who was forced to deliver documentation can answer this?)

And such a documentation cannot (and shouldn't as I think) be written by
others than the one who produced the site.

Anyway that is off-topic, but I'm interested in.
--
Mfg Matthias