[Typo3-doc] [Translation]

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3.org
Sat Nov 27 04:30:50 CET 2004

JoH wrote:

> If we do it the way you want it we have the following workflow:
> 1. German writer --> produces bad English --> 1,5 days
> 2. English writer does a review/rewrite --> 0,5 days
> 3. You get one well written English manual --> 2 days
> Two people --> one manual --> two days

The problem is that #2 doesn't "really" exists !

Proof is that "Handbuch für Redakteure" is available in German, French,
Deutsch, Castillan... BUT not in an English version!

I'm not pointing at our friends in UK that did some proofreading on
"Handbuch für Redakteure" without finishing it... But it's just a
demonstration that if we wait for native english to produce anything, we
can wait forever.

Reality strikes again.

Patrick