[Typo3-doc] client documentation

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3.org
Sat Nov 27 13:50:37 CET 2004

Werner Altmann wrote:

> Why can´t we go the simple way to include the online-documentation
> with an extension like Christian Hennen did it with the "Handbuch für
> Redakteure"? Have a look to the extension ch_handbuch

I did'n knew it exist...

Frankly, I don't really like the fact that it is linked to the typo3.org
version. Typo3.org can sometimes be really slow (at least from this side
of the pound).

The same mechanism could had been done using lz_linkks by the way...
ref:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/lz_links/

Maybe I should shut up since I'm not able to code myself a fully local
extension for that purpose...  :)

Patrick