[Typo3-doc] client documentation

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3.org
Sat Nov 27 04:22:02 CET 2004

Jean-Marie Schweizer wrote:

> It's about the documentation that the clients of TYPO3 users.

> We never really talked about the end user, the client that has also the
> need to know a little bit about TYPO3. To my knowledge there are only a
> few docs on the docMatrix that are explicitly for clients (editors).
> Most of the docs are for TYPO3 users.

A lot of End user doc is in a way into the new BE Manual/CSH (Context
Sensitive Help). Ok it doesn't cover bests practices or don't give an
overview but at least it's alway available.

I don't know how much is translated in German or French though...

In my view, the "real" Editors Documentation (not CSH) should be a BE
extension. Could the Office Displayer be use to render a SXW manual in
the BE right frame? That would be great.

Patrick