[Typo3-doc] Problems around the writing process

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Tue Nov 23 16:25:54 CET 2004

Hi Jean-Marie,

Jean-Marie Schweizer wrote:

>> I didn't receive that mail from the ML. :-(
>> I will reply shortly.
>>
> Well, since your recent post about me polluting the NG with my posts  I
> don't think it's worth reading it through.
>
> So, don't worry about it. I'll stop making posts like that.

??
Sorry, it's misunderstood I think. :-)

I will reply to this mail, of course.
I'm really interested by your post.
I was just lost.

I apologies if I've /afflicted/ anyone else. I'm just too busy right now
to /disentangle/ ML thread. :-)

My remark was about /thread/ pollution, not regarding to any contributor
in particular, sorry.

I hope we could start again on fresh base now.
--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart -- TYPO3 DocTEAM.