[Typo3-doc] [german] Ich habe angefangen mit dem Wiki zu testen

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Sat Nov 20 07:28:31 CET 2004

> Thanx for that offer and I'm quite unhappy to see that I'm partly off the
> game as long as I do not buy a private notebook just to install OO on it.

You don't need to  change anything. I'm sure the docTeam will accept
your help regardless in what word processor you write your stuff in.

I seemed like to whole discussion was going further that it should have
gone. So I want to clear some things up:

1. You can write in any program you want.
2. The endformat as of now is PDF or SXW.
3. If you want to work in a team. The Wiki is a possibility., to do that.
4. If you want a DOC -> XLM -> SXW converter, you'll need to ask for
that in the dev list.

This momentary situation can change.

As long as you are ok with what we have to offer right now, tthere is no
need to wait. Start writing.

Jean-Marie