[Typo3-doc] [german] Ich habe angefangen mit dem Wiki zu testen

Matthias Stübner news at stuebner.de
Sat Nov 20 02:50:09 CET 2004

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:03:55 +0100, Rupert Germann wrote:

Hi Rupi,

> yeah, a really *great* Idea ;-)
> I was working on this article already but I stopped it because it was to
> time-consuming for me.
> I offer you my help if you have some further tt_news related questions and
> I'm really glad that someone seems to feel responsible for that page.

Thanx for that offer and I'm quite unhappy to see that I'm partly off the
game as long as I do not buy a private notebook just to install OO on it.

Nevertheless I will collect what ever I was missing in the existing doc and
see what I can create from it.

As my company doesn't enable me to install OO I may look for another job
opportunity putting OO on my requirements list there. :-))

--
Mfg Matthias