[Typo3-doc] [german] Ich habe angefangen mit dem Wiki zu testen

Matthias Stübner news at stuebner.de
Thu Nov 18 16:00:23 CET 2004

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 23:09:41 +0100, Sylvain Viart wrote:

> If someone knows some German native speaker who can review TemplaVoila
> translation, let me know.

Summary on me:

- I'm german
- I can read, speak and write
- I can review

and I can let you know. ;-)

I will start next to update the tt_news as I didn't find the available
documentation sufficient. Or is there someone working on it already?

BTW: As I'm running just Office2003 on my notebook I was transforming the
OOTemplate on my home PC. It there any option to avoid translating back to
OO, and to use (Office2003)-XML directly?

When such a doc is so far that it needs first proove reading, how is the
recommended workflow here (find a reviewer, releasing and publishing later
on)?
--
Mfg Matthias