[Typo3-doc] [german] Ich habe angefangen mit dem Wiki zu testen

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Wed Nov 17 23:09:41 CET 2004

Hi,

Even if Thomas is not a native German speaker, he can be teamed with
native ones.

Instead of frighting him with his German level, you should have offering
him some help...

Joey, you remark about multiple level of translator is a good point, but
having volunteer to translate document is better, I think. Listening for
your post, I propose to team translator with native speaker.

If someone knows some German native speaker who can review TemplaVoila
translation, let me know.

Now I give my agreement to volunteer to start the translation.
Ask the DocTEAM for any help.
--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart -- TYPO3 DocTEAM leader.