[Typo3-doc] german translation sugestion needed

Rainer (Rene) Suthoelder t3 at boswell.de
Wed Nov 17 17:00:30 CET 2004

>  What are shy extensions?
>  -> Shy extensions are the only extensions installed BY DEFAULT
>  -> They are very important core extensions which many other extensions
>     rely on.
>
> I'd propose: "Standardextensions".
>
> So I'd translate the string "Display shy extensions:" as
> "Standardextensions anzeigen".

but unfortunately, this doesn't match with the extension development
process, since every user may set his extension as being a shy extension...
here is what kasper wrote: " Use this flag if an extension is of "rare
interest" (which is not the same as un-important - just an extension not
sought for very often...)" which of course totally contradicts to what was
written in this thread.
personally, i think "Standardextension" would fitbest within the context but
then some "re-definition work" should be done...

greets

rainer