[Typo3-doc] [german] Ich habe angefangen mit dem Wiki zu testen

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Wed Nov 17 10:46:03 CET 2004

>>> Werde jetzt nacheinander anfangen und Inhalte ergänzen und auch das
>>> TemplaVoila voran zu finden.
>>
>> If you want to work on TemplaVoila manual translation, I propose to
>> team you with other people who have proposed their help too.
>>
> I will translate the english Dokument in german.

Please don't do that! No offense meant, but it seems that you are no native
speaker. The above "Werde jetzt nacheinander anfangen und Inhalte ergänzen
und auch das TemplaVoila voran zu finden." sounds like a bablefish
translation to me and is definitely no correct German sentence.

So please leave the translations to the native speakers because sometimes
it's hard to correct things that have been already translated but with the
wrong meaning.

Joey