[Typo3-doc] german translation sugestion needed

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Wed Nov 17 06:23:15 CET 2004

Hi,

Rene Suthoelder wrote:

>>>how would you translate the term "shy extension" (as it may be found in
>>>the extension manager) to german?

Extensions = Erweiterungen

1 "verborgene Extensions/Erweiterungen"?  (hide extension)
2 "ausgeblendete....." sounds perfect! (mask «shy extensionz«)
3 "schüchterne Erweiterungen" (shy extension)

I think the good translation regarding what it means, should be

diskreten Extensions ?

but discrete (English), in the feel «not that important»...

You see what I mean ?

Hope that helps.
--
Regards,