[Typo3-doc] [german] Ich habe angefangen mit dem Wiki zu testen

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Wed Nov 17 06:09:45 CET 2004

Hi Thomas,

Read you also english ?

I can read your German, but it will be faster to reply, if you can read
English.

Thomas Peterson wrote:

> Ich habe angefangen mit dem Deutschen Wiki zu testen.

It's under construction, because the German  community has a lot of
content out of the wiki already, so the German part of the wiki doesn't
has much content yet.

I can give you some contact with German people using the wiki, if you
need that kind of help.

> Werde jetzt nacheinander anfangen und Inhalte ergänzen und auch das
> TemplaVoila voran zu finden.

If you want to work on TemplaVoila manual translation, I propose to team
you with other people who have proposed their help too.

> Leider ist die Wiki sprache etwas umständlich. Gibts dazu eigendlich
> editoren für Windows?

I you want you can correct any content in the Wiki to convert it into a
better German, would be really nice if you do it. :-)

That's the «Wiki way» !
--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart -- TYPO3 DocTEAM.