[Typo3-doc] DocTEAM leader vote OPEN

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Nov 15 01:29:05 CET 2004

Hi Matthias,

next try...:

>>> Because I need some changes in the tt_news, I'm modifying it actually.
>>> And of course it might be sensable to incorporate it in the original.
>>> But what when the original writer thinks different or what to have it
>>> changed in a different way etc.?
>>
>> This is OT but IF it is not reasonable then you should inform us. Anyway,
>> I don't think this will ever happen...

If it happens that you have modified an existing extension and if you think
the changes are useful, and if you send the changes to the author and if he
will not accept them, then we should discuss this.

The reason for this is that I really don't like the idea of extending
extensions. People should put their great work together and form one major
extension with best capabilities.

Hope this was clearer...

- michael
--