[Typo3-doc] DocTEAM leader vote OPEN

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sat Nov 13 16:40:31 CET 2004

Hi Matthias,
> The same with documentation. Different people understand doc in a different
> way. One say "some lines beside pics are enought" others say "each option
> must be described very detailed with examples". Who is right?

Noone or both!
And that is my point, you sometimes just can´t say what is right
or wrong - the DocTeam leader just have to decide!

Of course after listening to all arguments and considering
rules, guidelines, what has been done before and what is best
for the community!

If noone takes a decision, the discussion continues or the
effort is spread between two neary identical solutions. And in
both cases noone really benefits... :-(

> I join your vision, but I know that it is just a vision. Havn't seen it yet
> in reality.

I think, basically, things work this way in companies. If we
can´t agree in a work discussion we either
  - gather all involved people, present all facts and vote
  - or go to the boss, present all facts and let him decide.

And when we have the decision, we *all* work together again for
the best of the company!  :-)

--

/Peter Kindström