[Typo3-doc] DocTEAM leader vote OPEN

Matthias Stübner news at stuebner.de
Sat Nov 13 16:00:08 CET 2004

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 12:19:33 +0100, Peter Kindström wrote:

> The most strange thing is those extensions that just extends an
> existing extension (I think News+ is something like that?). Why
> not incorperate them into the existing extensions (as an
> configurable option, maybe) instead of making new ones?
>
> My vision is that this should not happen with the documentation
> and I think this is the most important task for a DocTeam
> leader! To syncronise the documentation effort!

Both situations have the same base, as I see it. Just because people are
different.

Because I need some changes in the tt_news, I'm modifying it actually. And
of course it might be sensable to incorporate it in the original. But what
when the original writer thinks different or what to have it changed in a
different way etc.?

The same with documentation. Different people understand doc in a different
way. One say "some lines beside pics are enought" others say "each option
must be described very detailed with examples". Who is right?

I join your vision, but I know that it is just a vision. Havn't seen it yet
in reality.

--
Mfg Matthias