[Typo3-doc] docBook

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Fri Nov 12 09:56:12 CET 2004

Hi Jean-Marie,

Jean-Marie Schweizer wrote:

> I'd like to know more about docBook and where it's advantages are in
> terms of creating documentation and working in a team.

As far as I know, docBook in in SGML or XML. If we write directly in
docBook, we must have XML editor. :-/ No so simple.
OOo Writer may have now, some support for docBook XML schema ?

Of course should be freeware tools. ;-)

We could also imagine to use docBook as final output format.
Wiki --> docBook ?

About group working, we must have versioning. MS Word and OOo have it.
But they doesn't offer a good team working online document management.
Did they ?
--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart -- TYPO3 DocTEAM.