[Typo3-doc] Glossary status 9 Nov 2004

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Thu Nov 11 21:33:16 CET 2004

Hi Rainer,
At last, someone that know somethink about the Glossary! As I
wrote, I have been guessing what the intentions with this
extension where. Now I know a little more, but...

 > jupp, found peter's remark.
 >
 > and i totally disagree with it =:o)

Does this mean that you think we should put the explanation
*both* under "CSS" *and* under "Cascading Style Sheet" on the
wiki page???

And in that case, how do you intend to keep them both syncronised?

> within this thread there is a post of JoH who states that the glossary
> should be controlled (i agree!) and that you should use professional
> software for documentation (and not the wiki) to achieve this.

Doesn´t it get controlled when we put in back into the database
again? But as long as this extension isn´t finished, I think the
wiki is the best place. At least something gets done...  ;-)

--

/Peter Kindström