[Typo3-doc] Using the Wiki for project collaboration

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Thu Nov 11 21:24:35 CET 2004

Hi Michael,

Michael Stucki wrote:
> I'd like to collect some information for a specific project. Can I use the
> Wiki for that? On which page should I add it?

The project page seems a good starting point ?

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Projects

Is was first dedicated to Documentation related project, but I said at
the DocTEAM we are open. Come and join !

> To me it looks like the Wiki tries to become a documents-only portal. Is
> this the plan or can we still use this tool for stuff like this?

Who said a «documents-only portal» ?
Not my intension, sorry if I did. :-)

The Wiki is becoming the TYPO3 documentation related work group tool, as
I see it.

But the content you are willing to put in it, is probably documentation
and related to TYPO3, isn't it ?
--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart -- TYPO3 DocTEAM.