[Typo3-doc] Using the Wiki for project collaboration

Matthias Stübner news at stuebner.de
Sat Nov 13 16:22:00 CET 2004

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 12:46:13 +0100, Peter Kindström wrote:

> Why not put a link to new projects on the Project subpage?
>    http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Projects
>
> And maybe change the link called "Documentation projects" to
> just "Projects" on the Main page?
>
> *Please* don´t make *another* project subpage...  :-(

Yes, and no. "I" would separate between doc-projects and others,
but that is my personal view.

I created the new link just for a simple reason: "I didn't see the other
one." But such an important point should be clearly visible, shouldn't it.
So even using one and the same link, I would recommend to move "other
project" related links to a separate block on main page as I did. But
again, different views may differ.

--
Mfg Matthias