[Typo3-documentation] Document progress

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Mon Jun 28 16:53:54 CEST 2004

I think a proofing/editing process is useful - but (just want to check)
this will only be for content leaving the wiki, right?

The best way to go ahead now would be to write in the wiki and then, in
a few months, start looking for "stable" articles. It will be fairly
obvious - those that aren't changed for a while will be ready to publish.

When someone copies the wiki content to make a stable release they can
just add something like

(Published on 01-08-2004)

Or something in a "history" section at the bottom.

I don't think the wiki should be made to be too formal - just put
content in to start with...

dan