[Typo3-documentation] Document progress (was: Wiki - sketch book of docs)

Patrick Gaumond patrick.gaumond at fsa.ulaval.ca
Mon Jun 28 16:04:03 CEST 2004

"Peter Kindström" :

> == Documents in progress ==
> * First document - proofreading
> * Second document - draft
> * Third document - only TOC
> * Forth document - no TOC/page yet
>
> A document should go from the bottom and up:
>
> ---------------
> Document progress
> First it is a Document to discuss. When we decide we want it, it
> is moved up to Documents in progress. There it gets different
> "substatus" (draft, proofreading, etc) and when it is final it
> it moved up to Existing/finished documents
>
> What do you think? Is this the way we should do it (normally)?

In brief, YES!

It's really nice to know, before clicking, the state of the document linked.

The Wiki is a live environment/entity but maybe we should add a "Stable"
state that goes after proofreading or once the document made it into a SXW
on typo3.org ?

One important thing we should also keep in mind is to put dates or TYPO3
versions anytime it make sense!

Patrick