[Typo3-documentation] Document progress (was: Wiki - sketch book of docs)

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sun Jun 27 18:48:57 CEST 2004

> E.g. to mark a wiki page (glossary entry) in order to show on what level
> it is on: draft, proof, final etc.

That was my intention with the headers on the subpages, for
example Overview Installation:
   Existing/finished documents
   Documents in progress
   Documents to discuss

But we maybe should expand the markings in the Documents in the
Documents in progress section, like Sebastian already started with:

== Documents in progress ==
* First document - proofreading
* Second document - draft
* Third document - only TOC
* Forth document - no TOC/page yet

A document should go from the bottom and up:

Document progress
First it is a Document to discuss. When we decide we want it, it
is moved up to Documents in progress. There it gets different
"substatus" (draft, proofreading, etc) and when it is final it
it moved up to Existing/finished documents

What do you think? Is this the way we should do it (normally)?

/Peter Kindström