[Typo3-documentation] Wiki - sketch book of docs

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Sun Jun 27 17:59:52 CEST 2004

> I had a meeting with Kasper recently and we decided the way to
> coordinate the glossary project should be:
>
> 1. Import it to the wiki so everyone can work on it all the time
> 2. In November (or thereabouts) we take a snap-shot which is proofed and
> approved and imported into Kasper's glossary extension (in progress).
> 3. The glossary extension is integrated with Typo3.org
>
> So, all we have to do for the wiki is import the glossary entries and
> see what happens - both what people want and what they can write.

Ok then, so let's beginn. I'm sure there will be a few people who like
to contribute by extending the glossary. It probably will be a good idea
to come up with workflow process especially for proofing.

E.g. to mark a wiki page (glossary entry) in order to show on what level
it is on: draft, proof, final etc.

@Sebastian

Can you help dan with the importing process?

Jean-Marie