[Typo3-documentation] New wiki structure

Patrick Gaumond patrick.gaumond at fsa.ulaval.ca
Thu Jun 24 13:06:35 CEST 2004

"Jean-Marie Schweizer":

> > I'm a member of the documentation project, since November 2003, but
> > curiously I discovered this mailinglist recently. :-(

The list is 2 weeks old !

> You should have been notified. I was under the impression that Patrick
> reached out to all the docTeam members.

I did... Remember my "News from the Documentation front" or something like
that ?

> @Patrick
> Did you do that? If not, it would be a good idea to invite them by
> e-mail to this NG = Newsgroup (I learned it's actually not a ML =
> Mailing LIst). Maybe write a note at docteam.typo3.org if people still
> hang out there.

In fact Sylvain and Dan Frost where the only "active contributors"... I put
everyone from the Kasper's Project documentation page in the "News from ..."
mail. It looks like Sylvain is the only one alive.  ; )

Patrick > > « The wiki for myself is a discovery. We're on something here! »

Sylvain, I discovered the *possibilities*, not the Wiki itself. Before using
it I was a bit skeptic.

> Is docteam.typo3.org still up-to-date. Last entry of Patrick is from 10.
> Nov. 2003.

In a way, I feel that the DocTEAM server is not needed anymore... There's no
fees or whatsoever associate with it so I can keep it up, no worries about
that but I'm not convinced it still something we need. At least I will refer
to the Wiki on the home page at least !

> I doubt that with wiki that is all necessary but I can learn. I see
> something more like
>
> Wiki -> many proofreaders -> typo3.org

My flavour looks like:

Wiki -> many proofreaders -> -> SXW -> typo3.org

@Sylvain
ow you have a tool to write all those notes and addition you told me you
had. Let's Wiki-ise them!

Patrick