[Typo3-documentation] Vision

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Mon Jun 21 23:56:55 CEST 2004

Hey Peter and Jean-Marie!

>> NOT CLEAR YET
>> The recent discussion in the dev ML shows me that it is not clear yet if
>> our efforts are appreciated and actually helping the community. I like
>> to have an idea if we are on the right track in the eyes of the whole
>> community or if we just exercise for fun here.
>
> I think we always have to be aware of that there is a great risk
> that our work is not appreciated by the community or - more
> important - by Kasper.

Believe me - it will be appreciated! Unfortunately, most people just read
your document and think this is fine, but they won't write at any place how
much this helped for them.

You'll have to be aware of that.

On the other side the positive regards inside the communitiy will rise as
soon as there is some result from you (may sound harsh, so please forgive
me for writing this ;-)).

Continuous activity on the mailing lists will help you to get known. I hope
this is ok for you.

> I want to be able to sell TYPO3 here in Sweden, but I want to
> sell a system that the customer CAN take care about himself if
> he wants to. Of course I want him to hire my as a consultant,
> but I dont want to _force_ him to because I sold him a deficient
> system. (Now I get the whole community against me!  :-))

You could explain, of course... :-)

Regards, michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html